Bahujanratna Loknayak News is a Leading Marathi Language Newspaper, which was launched in 2006. The main aim was to making true analyzing of City, State, India and International news through rational authenticated sources. Starting such a Trusted News portal was the vision of it’s Founder late Mr. Kundan Gote
Bahujanratna Loknayak Wikipedia Page – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahujanratna_Loknayak
Bahujanratna Loknayak News Portal also follows “Fact-Check” process before publishing news especially regarding Government Authorities as per government given authorized official sources like “Press Information Bureau (PIB)”. Fact Check for Social Media Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, ‘The Press Information Bureau (PIB) has created a fact checking unit in order to identify the fake news related to government and its policies circulating on various social media platforms. The fact check unit will have officials from the PIB as well as employees hired on contract to monitor platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube to flag news that is fake. PIB took to Twitter and reported the same as mentioned below.
For Fact-Check of content we also follow other advance tool and platforms to verify content. Through following such Fact-Checking guidelines, we have made authenticated footprint in India’s Reputed Political Parties who are used our contents during their public rally speech during Election campaigns. There are many examples but, We have given two Examples where Indian Political Parties used our content during Election Public Rally.
Bahujanratna Loknayak Editorial Team Details:
Mr. Shubham Kundan Gote is the Managing Director and Chief Editor in its parent company, Bahujanratna Loknayak.
All The News and Articles Published by Shubham Gote and Loknayak Writer Team.
Ownership & Funding Details:
Bahujanratna Loknayak is self-funded and promoted by its MD Mr. Shubham Kundan Gote and Buddhabhushan Kundan Gote. We generate revenue through Ads sources and getting few private voluntary donations from common peoples, who are encouraging us for better Journalism and backing us as a unbiased Media in the country.
Ethics Policy we follow:
1. We always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have available and ensure that they have been checked on right sources.
2. Our Journalists do no harm. Our publish articles or broadcast may be hurtful, but we are aware about impact of our words and images on the lives of others.
3. Most of stories have at least two sides. While there is no obligation to present every side in every piece, but we care stories should be balanced and add context. Objectivity it is not always possible, and may not always be desirable, but impartial reporting builds trust and confidence among the readers.
4. As we know, Journalists must be independent voices; we should not act, formally or informally, on behalf of special interests whether political, corporate or cultural and we strictly follow these guidelines.
5. A sure sign of professionalism and responsible journalism is the ability to hold ourselves accountable. When we commit errors we must correct them and our expressions of regret must be sincere not cynical. We listen to the concerns of our audience. We may not change what readers write or say but we always try to provide remedies, when we are unfair.
Corrections Policy we Follow:
In journalism, mistakes can and do happen even after the application of due diligence procedures. At Bahujanratna Loknayak , we do not hesitate to acknowledge them and respond when brought to our notice.
Bahujanratna Loknayak ‘Fact-Check’ corrects errors as quickly as possible and with high levels of transparency. If the correction is straightforward, we mark the correction within 24 hours of being pointed out. But if the correction involves further investigation or reaching out to people for their reactions, the correction may take up to 72 hours. We value feedback from our readers, which can be posted in the comments section at the end of every story, video or post. The request for a correction could be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bahujanratna Loknayak also monitors its large presence on social media platforms and welcomes feedback and criticism from our readers or followers. Corrections in typographical errors, misspellings, grammatical errors or minor changes which are not considered significant by editors are not usually noted.
Official Email ID – email@example.com